Anjuman-e-Islam Hubli is the central organization of Muslims of Hubli city, founded in the year 1903 by no less a personality than Ali Janab Sardar
Mehboob Ali Khan Saheb. The brother of the then Nawab of Savnur. The Institution holds distinction of being the first and the oldest Anjuman of the
State of Karnataka.
Being a premier Institution of North Karnataka the Anjuman is primarily a Socio, Economic, Cultural and Educational minority Institution.
With a view to streaming the Socio, Economic, Cultural and Educational Activities its founding father have designed a contribution which finds its
roots under the pious principles of democracy "Service into Humanity" being the guiding principle, the constitution envelopes, in its broad folds, certain
concrete objectives, amongst others, the objectives include.
1) To encourage and foster goodwill and cordial relations with people of all community.
2) To support all activities and programmes dedicated to the cause of national integration.
3) To establish, manage and administer educational institution including institutions for importing commercial, Industrial, Medical,
Technical and Vocational Training as well as training in arts and crafts.
4) To give special attention to the education of Muslim Females.
5) To assist the students and the educational institutions financially.
"The Anjuman is whole heartedly committed itself to serve the cause of education both general professional, especially amongst the socially backward
and economically weaker sections of the society, education is imparted from Nursery to Post Graduation level."
Ph No: 0836-2264606 / +91-9844444507
Copyright © 2014-15 | Anjuman B.ED College, Hubli | All Rights Reserved