ANJUMAN CENTENARY B.ED COLLEGE
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO THE COURSES
Anjuman B.ED College,
Ph No: 0836-2264606 / +91-9844444507
• Google Plus
• Linked In
Copyright © 2014-15 | Anjuman B.ED College, Hubli | All Rights Reserved
A Graduate in Arts or science of Karnataka Unviersity or of any other University recognised by its equivalent will be eligible to seek admission to the B.Ed course provided.
1. He / She has secured marks not less than 50% (45% in case of SC / ST Category -1 & Physical Handicapped Applicants) in all the three years, Excluding internal and class marks, the aggregate taking in to account mrks obtained in all subjects and paper studied in all years.
2. He / She has studied for maximum of atleast 300 marks each any two of the following school subjects as optionals / major / subsidary Basic / Compilsary equal importance during the course.
08. Political Science
09. Geo Graphy
Candidatesof the Univesities other than Karnataka university, Dharwad should obtain Eligibility Certifictae from the Register Karnataka University, Dharwad before Admission.
SELECTION OF SUBJECT FOR THE B.Ed COURSE
a) Compulsary Papers
1. Education I - Education in Emerging India.
See I - Philosophy & Sociology Of Education.
See II - History Of Education & Current Problems Of Indian Education.
2. Education II - Education Phychology.
See I - Development & Learning.
See II - Motivation & Personality.
3. Education III - Education Technology & Management.
See I - Education Technology.
See II - Educational Management & Organization.
b) Special Method paper (Edn. IV & V)
Each student has to choose two special method papers according to thier specialization at the degree level.
1. Arts Student Combination(Any One)
a. Languages English 1. English - History
Kannada 2. English - Geography
Urdu 3. Kannada - History
b. Other subjects History 4. Kannada - Geography
Geography 5. History - Geography
2. Science Student ( Combinations)
a. Physical Science Or a. Physical Science
Mathematics Biological Science
Every Student has to consult the principal / staff members before selecting the special methods (For details one can refer the ordinance in this regard given in the Syllabus book available at the Publication of the Karnataka University, Dharwad,. Each student should have one copy of syllabus book.)
c. Optional Subjects
Each student has to choose one subject from Group A & another from Group B as given below
Group A Group B
1. Physical Science 1. Population Education
2. Mathematics 2. Action Research
3. Ault Education 3. Health & Physical Education
4. Educational & Vocational Guidance 4. Value Education
5. School Library Science
d. Computer Education & Indian Constitution & Physical Education is complusray in the college
e) Every Student has to participate in the Co-curicular activities conducted in the college.
f) During the leisure time the student may go to the library or to the Gymkhana Hall in the college.