1 . This College is affiliated to the Karnataka University, Dharwad, In Karnataka State and is recognized by N.C.T.E .
2. The Application form should be correctly filled in and sent to the Principal, Anjuman Centenary B.Ed College, Ghantikeri, Hubli - 20, Dharwad District, Karnataka State along with documents enclosed along with the application, so as to reach the office on or before given date.
3. The Following documents in duplicate should accompany with the application (Xerox copies only) attested by the Gezetted Officer.
a) Marks card B.A / B.sc. all these years and Degree Certificate / Provisional certificate. b) Transfer Certificate. c) Migration Certificate (in case of student from other Universities). d) Date Of Birth Certificate. e) Service Certificate (in case of In service Teacher should take permission from concerned competent authorities). f) Xerox copy of Income Certificate / Caste Certificate attested by Gezetted office.
4. The application should appear for the interview at their own cost with all Original Certificates Filled.
5. Selected candidates should join the college within the prescribed date.
6. As per University regulation 80% attendance is compulsory.
7. Stipends and fee concession if any sanctioned by the department will be made available to the deserving student.
8. Provision for practice teaching is made through the different mediums like Kannada & English.
9. Fees must be made immediately on the day & date fixed by the Principal. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISION FOR